Seeking Flexible Team Member with Customer Service Skills
Do you enjoy serving patients and team members and have a willingness to help anyway you can to make the day run smoothly? If so, our specialty practice may be what your looking for. We are a professional, yet fun, specialty office seeking a positive, service-driven, full time dental assistant. You’ll enjoy a friendly caring work atmosphere, four-day work week and a competitive compensation package. Experience in the dental field is preferred.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Take and record dental/medical histories and charting exam findings • Assist with endodontic and surgical procedures, exams and suture removals
- Comfortably expose quality digital x-rays
- Give pre- and post-op instruction • Sterilization, treatment room setup, instrument/equipment maintenance & repair
- Supply inventory stocking and purchasing
- Creating reports in MS Office
- Front office support, including greeting patients, answering phones, maintaining files, as needed
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Strong organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to be done and do it
- Must be articulate and service-oriented
- Should be familiar with digital x-rays, MS Office and Dentrix.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- Reliable and prompt
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of others
- Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
- Registered DA with formal training, CPR, OSHA/WISHA & HIPAA training and perform to standards
Hours: Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri – 7:15-4:45
Compensation depends on skill and performance. We are an EOE.
To apply, please email the following 2 things to Adrespond10@gmail.com:
- Your resume with contact information
- Your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
What is the best thing about you?
How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
What about this job is attractive to you?
What does “service” mean to you?