The Mission of Northshore Endodontics is to provide the highest technical level of endodontic excellence in a comfortable and caring environment where the patient comes first.
- To provide an environment of compassion and friendship, placing patients at ease;
- To provide exceptional customer service, consistently satisfying our patient’s and referring dentist’s needs;
- To educate our patients and the dental community about the specialty of endodontics;
- To monitor the endodontic success of our patients;
- To inform our patients if further restorative care is needed by their dentist;
- To communicate with the referring dentist regarding the need for continued patient care in their office;
- To promptly respond to any questions or comments a patient or dentist may have;
- To have timely communication with the referring dentist by sending correspondence and x-rays the day following patient treatment;
- To employ caring, team-oriented persons who love what they do and strive to be the very best, and are unconditionally committed to our vision;
- To enjoy an outstanding office environment provided by professional people working together with a common vision;
- To foster good attitudes, competent execution of tasks, and open lines of communication between all team members;
- To empower the team, offering chances for creative expression and encouraging new ideas;
- To have team members strive in making the doctor’s job successful, thus making themselves successful;
- To be dedicated to continued dental education;
- To be committed to advances in technology, using the latest equipment to enhance patient care; and
- To promote individual growth and satisfaction of team members.
Our Mission is important to us, as it is the blueprint for our actions and interactions with you.