Before Endodontic Treatment
- If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, hip, knee, cardiac or other prosthesis, or if you have rheumatic heart disease, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to your appointment (i.e. latex or drug allergy, anxiety disorder, etc.)
- To aid in proper diagnosis, please avoid taking any type of pain medication at least 4 hours prior to your appointment.
- Continue all medications for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems and any other conditions as recommended by your physician. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Please eat a regular breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- This procedure will be performed using local anesthesia. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work. A doctor is available for consultation at all times should a problem arise after your treatment.
If you have any questions, please call our office at Northshore Endodontics Phone Number 425-488-9785